The guide follows the explanation of the process for the Linksys Extender RE9000 setup and Linksys Extender Settings. To know “How to setup Linksys RE9000 Extender”, and to troubleshoot “Linksys re9000 network not connecting” problem, stick to the article.
We would have to understand what comes with the Linksys Extender Setup so that we can use that efficiently. Here goes the advantages of the Linksys RE9000 Extender.
- Specially designed to eliminate the dead zones.
- Provides 3X more speed than Dual-Band range extenders.
- Extends both 2.4 GHz and 5GHz radios at same time.
- Supported MI-MU Technology.
For completing the setup, you should have the following contents:
- Configured dual- Band wireless routers.
- Computer or laptop with compatibility of the WiFi.
- Current password and Wi-Fi name.
- Configured Factory settings for initial Linksys re9000 setup.
Moving on, now we are going to discuss the steps on how to setup Linksys RE9000 Extender.
Follow the given steps for Linksys Extender Setup:
- Plug in your Linksys extender and wait till your light indicator starts ringing orange.
- Find your Linksys Extender re9000 setup Wi-Fi availability and connect it.
- Once when you have connected, type 192.168.1.1 IP address on the address bar and hit Enter.
- You will find a Start Setup on the page. You need to hit on Start Setup.
- Now, you will see two options on the screen. Select Next present under “As a wireless range extender” option.
- As it includes MU_MIMO technology, it would automatically scan for 2.4 or 5 GHz WI-Fi network and it would use it as an upstream connection for better speed.
- Now, the field will prompt you to enter the Network Password in the field. Put up your password and tap ‘Next’.
- Hit ‘Next’ on our window.
- Find the best spot to place your Linksys re9000 setup.
- Now, you can change your admin password if you want to and save settings.
- Finally, try to connect your devices to your Linksys Extender re9000 setup. And your Linksys Extender setup would be all set.
Yet, if your Linksys re9000 network not connecting, you need to take our expert’s help. Contact on our toll free number if you can’t find “How to setup Linksys re9000 Extender” or for more information about initial Linksys Extender Settings, you can have live chat with our team also.